Summit City Ink Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch challenge is the Elephantmen!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Draw, draw, draw!

I've been drawing a lot lately. A LOT!

Between my job, my cat comic and Mystery Solved!, things have been pretty busy, but I couldn't be more excited about the work that's coming together.

The script that Zack sent me for Mystery Solved! is awesome and exciting and I think the artwork is really coming together nicely. I might go so far as to say it's some of my favorite work that I've put out and I can't wait for everyone to see the comic we're creating for you.

In addition to that, I've found some time to devote to CAAATS! I was tossing around ideas for covers and came up with three that I liked. Most likely, I will end up using all three, letting the dear reader choose whichever cover tickles his or her fancy.




Do you have a favorite cover? Sound off in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. The blue one is my favorite! But I love the "Cat"man one too. And the first one is my favorite. No, the blue one....or the pink one...or the green one...I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

    ReplyDelete