Summit City Ink Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch challenge is the Elephantmen!

Sunday, February 20, 2011



At long last, I can announce this!

I drew this book 3 years ago and now it's finally coming out! You have no idea how difficult it's been to keep this quiet for so long, especially since I got to collaborate with CHUCK DIXON, of all writers! The book is out May 10, 2011 and is now available for PRE-ORDER.

Also, Mr. Dixon was recently did an interview about the project itself, and also had some nice things to say about my art which made me blush. Honestly, I didn't feel worthy to draw this man's script and feel very fortunate to have been given the job.

Needless to say, I am glad this story is finally seeing the light. I put a lot of time and energy into it -- lost a lot of sleep drawing it -- and it encompasses some of the most brutal pages in my portfolio!

Hope you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment