Summit City Ink Sketch Challenge

This week's sketch challenge is the Elephantmen!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sad Greedo!




GREEDO! One of my favorite Star Wars universe characters. Not only do I just think he's cool bounty hunter and scoundrel, but with one shoehorned in jump cut he single handedly turned Han Solo into a pussy.

So Ben finally got us started on our weekly sketch posts (thank god) and picked Greedo as our first subject, which, like I said, is a great choice. Really, though, I'm mostly just excited to see what the other guys come up with for their sketches.

Being a writer, and not an artist, I hope that you'll forgive my crude drawings, inability to properly use perspective and so on. Looking at my submission from this week, I see plenty of flaws. But I try to make up for them with comedy, so please forgive this lowly writer for his poor cartooning skills and enjoy all of the submissions from the real artistic talent in Summit City Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment